President Obama thanked Muslims for helping build the very fabric of America on Sunday. And “strengthening the core of democracy”?? Breitbart
How? Rober Spencer searched and found five ways they built and changed the core of our democracy - at PJ Media
5. The discovery of the Americas continents. Muslims blocked the trade routes from Europe to East Asia. So efforts were necessary to find alternative routes. Christopher Columbus went looking and found the Americas.
4. Slavery. North Americans didn’t go around the jungles of Africa to capture black Africans to be slaves. They bought them. They bought them from black Africans. The African slave traders were Muslims. After all, the Koran condones slavery. Doubt it? The US outlawed slavery in 1863; Saudi Arabia in 1962.
3. US Marines got their first credit for combat bravery fighting the Barbary pirates in North Africa. You know “From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli."
2. Dractically reduced economy. Thank Muslim Osama bin Laden and his Al Qaeda for the 9/11/2001 attacks. It cost them $500,000 to attack us and our economy has lost hugely from it - estimated at $500 BILLION. And our life is more hassled every day as a result.
1. The TSA. Flying used to be fun, even romantic. Now the robotic TSA agents hassle us with phony security measures. And if we look at them cross-eyed they can caused us hassle, delay, missed flights and every arrest. Again, thank Muslim Osama bin Laden
This is from Robert Spence, directer of Jihad Watch.